Our OLDFIELD CABIN is a two bedroom cabin perched atop a clearing with spectacular views and expansive open spaces. Perfect for that family getaway. There is a private side deck with a covered hot tub, gas grill and outdoor table and chairs. The connecting front porch is a perfect spot to rest on the swing and take in the views. There is a fully furnished kitchen and adjoining dining area as well as a living room area with a wood burning stove, futon couch, log rocker, leather recliner and HD TV with DirecTV and DVD player.
- Total sleeping capacity is 6 guests
- 2 private bedrooms, each with a Queen bed.
- One full size futon in family room area.
- Bed and bath linens are provided.
- Dinnerware: Complete dinnerware sets for 6 people that include dinner and salad plates, flatware, bowls, wine glasses, coffee cups and steak knives.
- Cookware: Assortment of baking cookware, cooking sheet, cutting board, can opener, bottle opener, corkscrew, measuring spoons and cups, skillets, sauce pans and lids, serving bowls and plates, assorted carving knives and grill utensils.
- Large Appliances: Full sized appliances including stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer as well as an outdoor gas grill (propane provided and extra propane available on site).
- Small Appliances: Microwave, coffee maker (filters and starter supply of coffee provided) and toaster.
- Dining: Indoor dining area has dining table sitting 6 guests. For outdoor dining, our covered porch includes a table and chairs
- Wrap around front and side covered porches.
- Fire ring and seating. (Firewood is available for purchase prior to your stay).
- Covered 6 person hot tub with views of the surrounding wooded area.
- Porch swing.
- Outdoor dining set on front covered porch.
- Picnic table near fire ring
- And…. 65 acres of our Cedar Grove Retreat property to explore.
- Wood burning pellet stove (seasonal). Pellets and starter blocks are provided.
- Central air conditioning and heat.
- Supplied items: All bed, bath, hot-tub, and kitchen linens; hair dryer; starter supplies (paper towels, foil, toilet paper, facial tissue, liquid hand and dish soaps, coffee filters and starter pouch of coffee).
- What to bring: Shampoo or other bath toiletries, food storage containers, food, drinks, spices, and some good hiking gear/footwear!
- Wireless Wi-Fi Internet!
- In-Cabin tablet with your customized digital guidebook, phone, text, weather, internet search and more!
- Pet Friendly! Pet amenities include paw towels, a fuzzy blanket and waste bags.
- 32″ HD TV
- DirecTV satellite service with over 200 channels.
- Wireless Blu-Ray/DVD players capable of Netflix and other streaming content providers.
- Free use of DVD’s, cards and board games available in our Guest Services building.
The cabin is located on our 65 acre Cedar Grove Retreat property just 1/2 mile from Old Man’s Cave State Park. The property includes a catch and release fishing pond as well as a trail system exclusively for our guest’s use.