MAPLEWOOD CABIN is a three bedroom/two bath cabin located on our Cedar Grove Retreat property. The cabin’s three bedrooms are on two levels, providing additional privacy and room for larger gatherings. There is a private covered side deck with a hot tub and gas grill. The connecting front porch is the perfect place to relax on the swing or enjoy an outdoor meal. There is a fully furnished kitchen and adjoining dining area featuring a beautiful 8 ft solid maple stump pedestal table for 8. The adjoining family room has a gas fireplace, 2 couches, a log rocker, and an HD TV with DirecTV and a DVD player.
- Total sleeping capacity is 8 guests
- Three private bedrooms, 1 with a King bed and 2 with Queen beds.
- One futon in the lower level.
- Bed and bath linens are provided.
- Dinnerware: Complete dinnerware sets for 8 people that include dinner and salad plates, flatware, bowls, wine glasses, coffee cups and steak knives.
- Cookware: Assortment of baking cookware, cooking sheet, cutting board, can opener, bottle opener, corkscrew, measuring spoons and cups, skillets, sauce pans and lids, serving bowls and plates, assorted carving knives and grill utensils.
- Large Appliances: Full sized appliances including stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer as well as an outdoor gas grill (propane provided and extra propane available on site).
- Small Appliances: Microwave, coffee maker (filters and starter supply of coffee provided) and toaster.
- Dining: Indoor dining area has dining table sitting 8 guests. For outdoor dining, our covered porch includes a table and chairs.
- Wrap around front and side covered porches.
- Fire ring and seating. (Firewood is available for purchase prior to your stay).
- Covered 8 person hot tub with views of the surrounding wooded area.
- Porch swing.
- Picnic table near fire ring.
- And…. 65 acres of our Cedar Grove Retreat property to explore.
- Gas fireplace (seasonal).
- Central air conditioning and heat.
- Supplied items: All bed, bath, hot-tub, and kitchen linens; hair dryer; starter supplies (paper towels, foil, toilet paper, facial tissue, liquid hand and dish soaps, coffee filters and starter pouch of coffee).
- What to bring: Shampoo or other bath toiletries, food storage containers, food, drinks, spices, and some good hiking gear/footwear!
- Wireless Wi-Fi Internet!
- In-Cabin tablet with your customized digital guidebook, phone, text, weather, internet search and more!
- Pet Friendly! Pet amenities include paw towels, a fuzzy blanket and waste bags.
- 50″ HD TV
- DirecTV satellite service with over 200 channels.
- Wireless Blu-Ray/DVD players capable of Netflix and other streaming content providers.
- Free use of DVD’s, cards and board games available in our Guest Services building.
The cabin is located on our 65 acre Cedar Grove Retreat property just 1/2 mile from Old Man’s Cave State Park. The property includes a catch and release fishing pond as well as a trail system exclusively for our guest’s use.