DEER RUN CABIN is a one bedroom cabin nestled in the trees on our 65 acre Cedar Grove Retreat property. This cabin is perfect for that couple that wants to just getaway from it all. There is a private rear deck with a covered hot tub just outside your bedroom door! The front porch even has a swing to sit back and relax while taking in the views. There is a fully furnished kitchen with a custom stump pedestal log dining table. The adjoining living room has a gas fireplace, queen sleeper sofa couch, chair, log rocker and HD TV with a DVD/Blu-Ray player.
- Total sleeping capacity is 4 guests
- One Queen bed in private bedroom.
- One leather full size pull-out sleeper sofa in family room area.
- Bed and bath linens are provided.
- Dinnerware: Complete dinnerware sets for 4 people that include dinner and salad plates, flatware, bowls, wine glasses, coffee cups and steak knives.
- Cookware: Assortment of baking cookware, cooking sheet, cutting board, can opener, bottle opener, corkscrew, measuring spoons and cups, skillets, sauce pans and lids, serving bowls and plates, assorted carving knives and grill utensils.
- Large Appliances: Full sized appliances including stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer as well as an outdoor gas grill (propane provided and extra propane available on site).
- Small Appliances: Microwave, coffee maker (filters and starter supply of coffee provided) and toaster.
- Dining: Indoor dining area has dining table sitting 4 guests. For outdoor dining, our covered porch includes a table and chairs.
- Separate front and rear covered porches.
- Fire ring and seating surrounded by trees. (Firewood is available for purchase prior to your stay).
- Covered 6 person hot tub with views of the surrounding wooded area.
- Porch swing.
- Pair of Adirondack chairs to sit back and relax.
- And…. 65 acres of our Cedar Grove Retreat property to explore.
- Gas fireplace (seasonal).
- Central air conditioning and heat.
Supplied items: All bed, bath, hot-tub, and kitchen linens; hair dryer; starter supplies (paper towels, foil, toilet paper, facial tissue, liquid hand and dish soaps, coffee filters and starter pouch of coffee).
What to bring: Shampoo or other bath toiletries, food storage containers, food, drinks, spices, and some good hiking gear/footwear!
- Wireless Wi-Fi Internet!
- In-Cabin tablet with your customized digital guidebook, phone, text, weather, internet search and more!
- Pet Friendly! Pet amenities include paw towels, a fuzzy blanket and waste bags.
- 32″ HD TV
- DirecTV satellite service with over 200 channels.
- Wireless Blu-Ray/DVD players capable of Netflix and other streaming content providers.
- Free use of DVD’s, cards and board games available in our Guest Services building.
The cabin is located on our 65 acre Cedar Grove Retreat property just 1/2 mile from Old Man’s Cave State Park. The property includes a catch and release fishing pond as well as a trail system exclusively for our guest’s use.