- Nightly Rates do not include lodging tax and state sales tax. Extra guest and pet fees may also apply.
- The Maximum occupancy for each unit includes all overnight guests regardless of age.
- Visitors: Absolutely no additional daytime visitors or overnight guests are permitted on the property unless it has been discussed and approved. If a daytime visitor is approved, there is a fee of $20/person/day. A $500/day event fee may also apply. All overnight guests must not exceed the number provided in your reservation confirmation. If unauthorized overnight guests or daytime visitors are found on the property, the appropriate visitor and guest fees as well as an additional $75 penalty for each occurrence. You may also be asked to leave the property immediately with no refunds.
- Pets are permitted with prior authorization and must be included on your reservation confirmation. If unauthorized pets (or evidence of) are found on the property the pet fee along with a $75 penalty will be applied to your reservation.
- Reservations and payment: Reservations can be made within 1 year of arrival via online booking. 50% of the total rental fee is due to secure a reservation. The remainder is due 30 days prior to arrival day. Full payment is required if the reservation is made within 30 days of arrival. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation due to non-payment. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit/debit cards are accepted. If alternate forms of payment are used (cashier’s check, cash, etc…) an additional refundable security deposit of 50% of the total rental fee or a credit card will be required.
For reservations made greater than 1 year in advance and associated with an Event Lodge rental, a 10% deposit is required at time of booking, 40% will be due 1 year prior to arrival and the remaining 50% will be due 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations made greater than 1 year in advance that does not include an Event Lodge rental follow our standard payment terms (50% at the time of booking and remainder due 30 days prior to arrival). Reservations made greater than 1 year in advance are not available online and must be made via phone.
Please contact us regarding event payment terms.
- Arrival/Departure: Arrival is after 4:00 p.m. We work diligently to have the units available for you by 4:00 PM, but there are rare occasions when additional cleaning may be required or when your hot tub may not be fully heated until later that night. Departure: Departure is before 11:00 a.m.We greatly appreciate guests following ALL instructions provided for departure. Early arrival or late departure of up to 2 hours may be available in our cabins ($25 fee) or lodges ($200 fee). This offer is subject to availability and requires prior approval.
- Cancellations made more than 1 year prior to arrival will receive a full refund. Cancellations made between 1 year and 30 days prior to arrival will receive a refund of amount paid minus a cancelation fee of 10% of the total reservation amount. Cancellations made 14 to 30 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund. Changing dates and/or reducing the number of nights of your stay is considered a cancellation. No refunds for cancellations made fewer than 14 days before arrival. No refunds for cancellations due to inclement weather.
Age Requirements: You must be 21 years or older to rent any Cedar Grove Lodging cabin or 25 years or older to rent any Cedar Grove Lodging lodge. Cedar Grove Lodging is intended and created for a family atmosphere. Our cabins are furnished with the finest amenities and equipment. If you are looking for a place to party with your friends, please look elsewhere! Excessive noise levels or any property damage will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
Confirmations: Your phone reservation is considered a confirmed reservation at the time of your booking. If you reserve using our online reservation system, which includes your charge card number, we will confirm the reservation within 24-hours via email. A confirmed reservation includes the review and acceptance of these policies.
Camping: Due to the health department and insurance regulations, we cannot allow camping (tent or trailer) on our properties.
Lost and Found: Please check drawers, under beds, etc. when leaving to check for your personal belongings. Our staff will be happy to make a reasonable search for items a guest believes they may have left. If found, the item will be returned at the guest’s expense.
Smoking: Smoking is NOT permitted inside our cabins or in the hot tub. A $500 cleaning fee will be added to your bill if smoking was detected. Please properly discard cigarette butts!!!
Cleaning Responsibilities: If unusual cleaning is necessary, there may be an additional charge to your credit card on record. It is your responsibility to maintain the cabin in a neat and clean condition throughout your stay.
Malfunction of equipment: We do our best to make sure all amenities are in good working order. Occasionally electronics, satellite, phones, internet, and other mechanical equipment will malfunction. We will do our best to repair these items in a timely manner, but will not make any rental concession for time without these items. Likewise, loss of electricity, water, or other “Acts of God” that are outside of our control will not result in a refund of any monies paid. Due to cleaning and servicing, hot tubs are sometimes not up to full temperature at the time of arrival and may need several hours to heat. We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding the use of amenities in order to keep them functioning at peak efficiency. Fireplaces are operational from September through April.
Extermination/Insects: Our cabins are located in a rural area, which is surrounded by woods. As a result, there may be some insects or other visitors in or around the cabins at times. Our cabins and lodges are professionally exterminated on a regular basis.
Weather/Power Outages: Bad weather conditions may make travel to the Hocking Hills difficult. In addition, occasional power outages or other “Acts of God” that are outside of our control will not result in a refund of any monies paid. We will do our best to make your stay comfortable.
Driving Conditions: Hocking County is a very rural county with curvy and hilly roads which requires cautious driving. The roads leading to our cabins are nicely paved two-lane highways that are well maintained. The drives within our properties do have an incline and may require 4-wheel drive during inclement weather or any significant snowfall. There are no refunds due to inclement weather.
Damages and Theft: We have designed and furnished our cabins with high-quality materials and amenities. We expect that our guests will respect the inside, outside and surrounding property at all times. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or theft as a result of your stay. If you notice any problems upon arrival, please let us know immediately.
Furniture and Electronics: No moving of furniture or decor inside or outside of the cabin. Do NOT disconnect or alter any electronic items. Each unit is supplied with an in-cabin welcome book that provides detailed electronic operating instructions.
Privacy: Please respect guests in other cabins by not approaching their cabin and by controlling noise levels, especially between the hours of 10PM and 8AM. If you are bothering other guests you may be asked to leave the property without a refund of any money.
Safety Rules: For your safety, we post Safety Rules around the property. Please abide by these rules as we want you to have a safe and happy stay! Cedar Grove Lodging is NOT responsible for injury or damage to you or your property!
Liability: Renter agrees to assume all responsibility for an accident, injury or damage that may result in or about the premises, to persons or property (including those of Renter’s guests), and that the Owner and its agents shall not be held liable, or responsible for such injury, accident, or damage. Renter assumes the risk involved with the use of the hot tub, pond and any and all other rental amenity and agrees to save harmless and indemnify the Owner and its agents from any and all claims and liability of any nature which may arise by reason of the use of the same renter or others using the same during renters occupancy. Renter assumes responsibility of all guests during the reservation time.
Video Dissemination: Unless prior written consent is obtained from Owner or its agent, Renter and its guests are prohibited from publicly disseminating through any means, any video or photographic broadcast or reproductions of the property or Renter’s and guests’ activities while on the property. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless Owner and its agents from any claims, liability, expenses or damages relating to any such broadcast or reproduction.
Fishing Pond: Our Cedar Grove Retreat pond is for catch and release fishing only. No swimming is allowed. Our pond is private and only to be used by registered Cedar Grove Lodging guests. No fishing license is required.
Hunting: Absolutely NO hunting of any kind is permitted anywhere on the property.
Fireworks/Firearms/Guns: Absolutely NO shooting fireworks, firearms or guns on the property.
ATV’s/motorcycles: Absolutely NO all-terrain vehicles, 4-wheelers, motorcycles or other recreational vehicles may be used on the property at any time. Only the use of motorcycles as a mode of transportation to the cabins may be used.
Campfires: Campfires are permitted ONLY in the fire pit provided with your cabin or lodge. Absolutely NO fires permitted outside of these designated areas. Only firewood should be burned in the fire pit. Please ensure the fire is properly extinguished before leaving the campfire area.
Firewood Alert: It is illegal to move firewood in or out of Quarantined areas. Violators face up to $4000 fines. Please buy your firewood from local vendors within Hocking County. We have also arranged to have bundles of firewood delivered to your cabin. See our Packages for more information.
Appropriate Behavior: Although Cedar Grove is located on secluded acres, please respect other guests and property owners in the area.
Absolutely NO TRESPASSING on adjoining properties!!!
POLICIES AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
YOUR VERBAL AUTHORIZATION AT TIME OF RESERVATION, MAKING AN ONLINE RESERVATION, PAYMENT OF MONEY AND/OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR POLICIES AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THE PROPERTY AS A SHORT TERM VACATION RENTAL.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE POLICIES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE RENTAL WITHOUT A REFUND.
K&J Getaways, LLC, an Ohio limited liability company dba Cedar Grove Lodging