Cedar Grove has long been a favorite among visitors to the Hocking Hills. It’s time you find out why. There is always something new to see, do and experience in the Hocking Hills. If you have any questions, please contact us today and a member of our staff will be happy to help you.
Cedar Grove Lodging and Events
19555 State Route 664 South,
Logan, OH 43138
DIRECTIONS TO CEDAR GROVE RETREAT
- Starting from the Southeast portion of the I-270 outer belt: Take exit 46B to US33 East.
- Travel 39 miles on US33 (follow Lancaster bypass).
- Take the State Route 664/Logan exit from US33. Stay in the right lane making a right and avoiding the traffic circle
- Travel 9.4 miles on SR664 to the entrance to Cedar Grove Retreat (on right). Note: SR664 will make a sharp 90° left and 90° right approximately 1.5 miles from the US33 exit. Make sure to stay on SR664 at these intersections.
- If you pass Old Mans Cave State Park or State Route 374, you’ve gone too far and need to turn around.
Follow the signs to your reserved cabin or lodge and enjoy your stay!
To load driving directions to your cabin on your smartphone, simply click your cabin name below:
Whispering Pines Cabin
Deer Run Cabin
Old Field Cabin
Pine Grove Cabin
Cedar Hill Lodge
Event Lodge (banquet facility)